FREE! Pilot Test
Itprobit is offering two (2) weeks of FREE software Testing & QA services for new clients. Testing will be conducted by 2 experienced testers - under the supervision of our Test Lead (15 man days inc. Test Lead). There is no risk, no long-term obligation or no hidden costs. To begin discussions further, please fill out the form below – and our representative will call you to discuss. We follow full fledged testing techniques, process, and domain expertise to perform pilot testing on your product. For companies following Agile methodology, you can fit in the 2 weeks pilot test into your sprint, we follow Agile-Scrum by the book to make it easier for you and use tools like Visual Studio Online to show you the progress.
How will this benefit?
- Experience and evaluate Itprobit's project management capabilities, testing methodology, mature processes and reports.
- Based on your project specifications our testing team can design a test plan and prepare test cases for your product's testing.
- You can evaluate the communication efficiency of our testing team. We use Skype, TeamViewer and other tools for all the queries.
- You can experience the benefits of using a well qualified and reputed independent testing team.
Itprobit has worked on a number of pilot projects for various companies before engaging them as clients. How does it work?
- Send us a 'Request for Testing Pilot' with scope of the pilot project.
- Itprobit sales representative will contact you within 24 hours.
- After the initial assessment, a comprehensive Pilot Test Proposal will be submitted to you.
- If required a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) will be signed.
- After you sign-off the Proposal, Pilot Testing begins.
Plan for the Pilot Testing:
- 2 team members with the best skill set are assigned to the pilot project.
- Analysis of the requirements and the knowledge transfer of the application.
- Analysis of business flows and the E2E scenarios of the application.
- Designing of Test plan and testing strategy.
- Designing of Test Scenarios and related test cases.
- Execution of the test cases.
- Analysis of the test case execution and provide feedback to the customer.
- For more information about our Pilot Software Testing Program, please click here to Contact Us.