Depending on the nature of the business, worldwide product or eCommerce firms build applications or web portals focusing on ‘usability’ aspect to upsurge sales, simplify support, enhance satisfactory index and lessen the cost of operations. When firms dedicate time in developing a web or software product, it is natural to get acquainted with the layout and content. As a result, taking a step back and observing the product from a wider perception becomes difficult.
Testing the application starting from the early stages of SDLC in view of usability helps to alleviate the biggest concern.
- Receive Production Files From Business User
- Analyze The Requirements And Production Files
- Prepare UAT Cases, Business Test Scenarios And Test Data
- Execute UAT Cases To Confirm The Business Objectives And Deliver The Defect Log
- Perform Retest And Regression Testing
- Scenarios Tested By Real Users And Results Reviewed By Expert UX Test Technicians
- Detailed Analysis And Identification Of Features That Hamper A Good User Interaction
- Provide Suggestions To Improve UI And UX
- 360 Degree View On Product’s Operability
ItProBit has two different approaches towards usability testing. AabyTec’s qualitative approach helps to detect major problems and understand the depth of product. Its quantitative approach is useful to mark major variations, to know the major problem, comparison with the competitors and restructuring the product. To fulfill this task, we have different characteristics:
- Flexible Learning: To achieve basic functionality
- Competence: To detect the real time of execution
- Effectiveness: To evaluate the accuracy of completed project.
- Error Regularity: To identify the occurrence of error in the system and how do users recover from such errors
In order to reduce the test cycle time, we use a blend of manual and automated testing methods to offer thorough accessibility testing for our clients.
- Emotional Response